Comment on page
This page explains the role and functioning of Finscale Core Working Group, appointed by Steering Council members.
Help Text: Members with the following research and development background are generally invited to constitute Finscale CWC:
- 1.Scientific, and analytical, exposure to Financial technology architectures
- 2.Open Source community development on financial services platforms.
- 3.blockchain-based case studies - transactions and ledger interoperability, tokenomics, DAO governance, DAO tools, accounting,
- 4.API-based platform development.
- 5.Functional know-how on core banking and transaction processors.
- 6.Functional know-how on banking lifecycles.
Members should publish their queries on the Project's Public Mailing List: [email protected] for any information and discussion on Finscale CWC, before filing supporting documents for their nomination in Serenity systems.