This page explains the role and constitution of Project based Core Working Groups, including community guidelines to how to join them.
- 2.CWC members shall contribute to the project documentation for the public facing records.
- 3.CWC members shall contribute to the project's lifecycle management.
- 4.CWC members shall contribute to the source code of the project, if it has one, just like any other individual contributor to the project, except they may have additional privilege protocols to act on the project's change requests.
- 5.CWC members shall introduce new members of the Foundation to their project's documentation.
- 6.CWC members work with and counsel Steering Council members to ensure project direction is public facing, open and transparent, at all times.
8. CWC members represent the Foundation's project in industry events and activities, and open source communities maintained by other organisations.
Public Notice(OPEN CALL): Muellners Foundation is currently inviting members to constitute following Project CWCs: 1. Finscale CWC - Technical Writers, Developers with financial technology background, fin tech product managers, members with DeFi background.2. Serenity CWC - Technical Writers, sociologist and anthropologists, researchers, developers with a financial services and Non for profit background, fin tech product managers, members with DeFi background.